Tuesday, April 26, 2005

ode to my guy friends

i had a flash of inspiration. i know it's a bit corny...but i have to show that i don't hate men somehow. so this is to all my guy friends who are pretty much my older brothers. how do i think like this? because of the things they do for me...like...
  • drive me home when i'm completely smashed
  • buy me alcoholic drinks
  • give me lots of helpful and unhelpful advice on everything
  • buy me completely inappropriate lingerie
  • punch me on the arm...and say 'ow' when i punch them back
  • offer to beat up the bastard guys that i happen to meet
  • take every opportunity to make me eat meat
  • attempt to find out what bra size i am
  • ask me advice on their outfits
  • and last but not least...make sure they can humiliate me in any way possible

so thanks guys! i think this is an after effect of too much alcohol. i'm not usually this nice to guys...especialy guy friends at that.

olga's thought for the day: alcohol slows your reflexes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home