Monday, April 25, 2005

deny everything

i don't think i have ever gotten wasted so quickly in my entire life.
post party reflections went something like this....*blank*. yes it is true...i can only remember half the things that happened that night. although from what i do recall i did have an awesome time...even though i ended up lying on my kitchen floor when i got home. hopefully everyone that was there that night had a good time too...and that they don't remember too much about it either. muahahahahaha. thanks to my LOVELY *sarcasm* friends who made speeches and power point presentations and exposed my bra size to everyone that was there. but seriously...whoever was there who helped out and who made sure i got home ok (ie. PHIL!!)...where would i be without you all? probably lying in the gutter still in all my party gear. i will post up more should it suddenly reappear in my memory.

olga's thought of the day: when ordering party food...ensure that one gets to sample at least one bit of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Twenty3 Photography said...

Just wait till the incriminating photos get released!

Mon Apr 25, 01:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home