Monday, May 08, 2006

we're not in amsterdam anymore toto

KARMA.

what is it? it is the total effect of a person's actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person's existence, regarded as determining the person's destiny. layman's terms? one's fate, destiny.

SO...what's the point of this? karma is biting me back on my arse/ass (if you're from the south, if you're from the north). this unknown, non-physical "thing" seriously works in mysterious ways. anything said, anything done and BHAM! karma can/will pick it up, keep it in memory and then go AHA! now i (karma) get to screw you around for a while till cosmic balance has been equalised again.

i don't get sick very often. now i'm sick. i normally out-perk 99% of the population. i'm being out-perked by annie's psych tutor. i love food. i've lost my appeitite. the pain of all this. i could ask why me? but i think i know the answer. because in karma's books, it's my fault. repeat..my fault. MY question is this now...HOW DO I REPENT?!?!?!?! HOW DO I MAKE IT ALL STOP?!?!?!? I AM SORRRRRRRRRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PROMISE TO BE GOOD. I JUST WANT TO EAT VIETNAMESE NOODLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so how has karma bitten you on your arse/ass (yet again toe-ma-toe/toe-may-toe)?? did you really deserve it??? do you want to bite karma's arse/ass back in retaliation??????? oh jesus. karma's gonna get me again from that right? god damn it.

side gilmore note: do we actually dress like we belong in amsterdam...you know..."amsterdam"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home