Wednesday, April 12, 2006

princess pea

okay i don't believe that the challenge i set out was successfully completed. i mean how many "anonymous" can there be out there? lots. so many that i even run out of fingers and toes. so i need prove. substantial prove.

secondly, plonka olga putting your candles back on and lighting them and blowing them out again is sad. at least let bella play with the candles. and who do you think anonymous is? and why muahahahahahahaha-ing?

and i'm still waiting for that very valid reason as to why i should get a pap smear test.

and for all who have been concerned for me (yes i know that would be a very small few) over the last week/week and a half let me just say that i have fully embraced my new health responsibilities. I HAVE EATEN VEGETABLES. GREEN VEGETABLES. IT WAS CELERY. IT HAD NO TASTE. I EVEN HAD LENTILS. IT TOO HAD NO TASTE. GO VEGETABLES AND LENTILS.

P.S I LOVE LOGAN. can someone throw me a male yale party????

3 Comments:

Blogger viking_mistresses said...

i think you mean "proof" rather than "prove" [olga]

Wed Apr 12, 03:51:00 PM  
Blogger viking_mistresses said...

proof, prove same thing.
i'm still not convinced.

Wed Apr 12, 09:55:00 PM  
Blogger jashman said...

this blog is insane!

i love it!

Wed Apr 12, 10:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home