Sunday, April 09, 2006

big brained

yes lately everything with me has been brain related. i mean its what my major is centres upon so i really should be use to it but lately... it's over the top... i mean i had to call jeans to ask "is the brain an organ??"... i mean i've never heard to it being referred to as one and u can't donate it... but the answer is YES. it is one... according to jeans and amy. two very smart chickies... well at least jeans should know seeing as anatomy is her major.
and YES i'm whinging here. i mean don't get me wrong i LOVE my majors! would love to get a title of doctor and practice one day but i just don't have that kind of motivation to study that long...
but i really thought that studying child development would help me deal with my evil children fear... u know... raise them so they don't turn out evil, become serial killers and end up as some notorious hated child molester... well my belief that some are just born evil stands firm and strong. u can't do anything about it... just pray u don't carry some weird ass genetic material that will activate the evil gene. too many Y's! and then there are the ones that are just wired wrong... somewhere in those early days when neurons were finding each other and establishing their connections... the WRONG ones are made!
oh.. and watching a video on seizures... they're not as dramatic as they are on t.v... the person next to u could be having one and u wouldn't even know it. that's how subtle or normal looking they can be.
ok... enough craziness from me for one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home