Monday, March 06, 2006

allergy free cliques

okay so after all that rushing into uni what happened to me? i had to pick the seat in front of the idiots in my class. we all know what idiots i am talking about...those ones where they have formed the BIGGEST clique in the whole entire class and so they take up like the entire row of seats in the theatre.

now knowing what idiots i am talking about, there are specifically one point i would like to hit on in this downtime of boredom where i a) have no friends to hang around with at lunch and b) well yeah just no friends..

  1. dr olga has a favourite saying..."idiots attract idiots"
    now when i first heard this, i scoffed at her then laughed out loudly. but let me tell ya. i think she's onto something cos by the evidence i saw in my morning class, there is some element of truth that runs in there.
okay side note....there is a doctor wannabe standing in front of me whilst i am in the comp room wearing a hideous pink shirt. now if a guy obviously have the brains to get himself into medicine and be handed the god given gift of saving people's lives, why oh why does he make the mistake of wearing a pink shirt? a hideous one at it too. but i have to give credit where credits due. he had on a nice watch. and i love watches.

okay back on track...after reading over the first half of this post, it occurred to me. was i one of those idiots too when i ran in the crowd of majority??? are these feelings of angst just here cos i find myself in the unfamiliar situation of being in the minority? that where i once found myself surrounded by the comforting faces of friends, i now find myself looking into the faces of groups of friends and see a puzzled look on their faces.

oh where have my idiots gone too? come back. i need your attraction. pronto.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ez said...

Wow you must be really bored at uni. Join the club.

Mon Mar 06, 03:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home