Tuesday, November 22, 2005

let's get physical

i was chugging away on the treadmill at the gym the other day and a random thought came through my mind...how does motivation work?

wikipedia says...

"motivation is the driving force (desire) behind all actions of human beings, animals, and lower organisms"

what affects our motivation to do things...and why do some people possess it in such great quantities? if you're expecting an answer, well i don't have it. i have been attacked by a stint of blog post writer's block and have no idea what i'm talking about.


i can name though, the things that motivate me...money (yes i'm so superficial)...fitness and the desire to look good...and in some cases...routine. yes i am one of those insane people who get up at 7am to go to the gym, but when it becomes routine...that's what my motivation is i guess.

so i ask my dear readers...what motivates YOU in life?

2 Comments:

Blogger quebeck said...

Every morning I get out of bed, turn on my computer, and cross my fingers that the viking mistresses have updated their blog.

You are the reason I live!

Wed Nov 23, 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger jashman said...

money is pretty motivational.

if one doesn't not turn up to work, then one does not get paid.

Wed Nov 23, 02:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home