Friday, September 02, 2005

angry olga

very few things annoy me in life. it just so happens that what annoyed me...no wait, what made me F*CKING ANGRY occurred just as i got back from a long week away from home. what a LOVELY way to end my week. i know i'm being vague and foggy but to tell you the truth i can't really be bothered explaining.

that was my angry little rant after being gone for a week (yeah i bet you didn't even notice). these anonymous people are starting to freak me out a bit. i don't want to start talking about the meaning of life in these blogs...there's no fun in that. instead i can detail to you all my coping strategies.

when feeling sad, buy underwear
when feeling angry, buy shoes

GOODBYE TO ANOTHER BLOG...these things are fast fading away. WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT? i don't know.

and so we come to the end of another senseless blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home