Monday, August 22, 2005

mr jashman

mr jashman: Hi dr lovegod! Could you tell me whether it's best that I go to this fundraising ball that my friends have invited me to? I haven't made up my mind yet, so please enlighten me about it's benefits.

dr lovegod: before i preceed with this mind boggling question i need some more info before i can unboggle my mind to answer this. so if you don't mind mr jashman..

1. i am presumming this is the melb aquarium ball, so do you have significant dosh to cover this outing?

2. do you have significant attire to wear to attend this outing?

3. martial status please (no this is not some pick up line, i dr lovegod am still under the no doctor-patient liasons law)

4. and finally please list where you live and your alcohol tolerance level.

waiting in anticipation,
dr lovegod

2 Comments:

Blogger jashman said...

dear Dr love god,

It seems you are very prompt at responding to questions, like you have nothing else to do but help out the vikers, hey?

q1. yes, that aquarium thing. But i can't swim. and yes i have i have enough money.

q2. yes.

q3. happily singular.

q4. i don't live near olga and i don't drink.

regards,

jashman

Mon Aug 22, 01:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great resource!

Fri Feb 26, 10:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home