Sunday, August 28, 2005

it's a lovely day today

the sun is shining brightly outside and i just woke up at an unbelievable hour to go for a run. with under 8 hours of sleep. i wonder at the state of my brain functioning sometimes.

dear readers, what's something that noone knows about you? doesn't have to be a secret, doesn't have to be a confession. can be something small and nearly insignificant. want to know mine? i have a chip in one of my front teeth. the result of chomping down on my fork too hard while shovelling food in my mouth a few years back.

olga's thought for the day: do not show fear when a friend speeds up to make a traffic light and COMPLETELY disregards the speed bump.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my secret? i like you. i really really like you olga.

Sun Aug 28, 11:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...anne...i too have a battle scar with my fork on my front right tooth..hahahaa

Mon Aug 29, 12:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh look a match made in heaven. now i'm dead jealous

Mon Aug 29, 08:54:00 AM  
Blogger jashman said...

i had an operation a while ago and i live to tell the tale

Mon Aug 29, 11:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home