Monday, August 22, 2005

unboggling the mind dr lovegod style

q: Hi dr lovegod! Could you tell me whether it's best that I go to this fundraising ball that my friends have invited me to? I haven't made up my mind yet, so please enlighten me about it's benefits.

a: mr jashman,

my oh my then it seems obvious that one should...no no wait...one MUST attend such a gala event if only to keep one's mind at ease that whilst one is totally sober and at liberty to be everyone else's designated driver one is also helping out dear dear people who are less fortunate then oneself.

benefits? well this part must be answered in the form as to what may happen if i don't go? simple. one will be forever tagged with "tightarse" for being so cheap, "party pooper" for simply not attending and my personal favourtie "YOU HEARTLESS MAN/WOMAN. YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO LIVE." for not supporting such worthy causes.

plus a little birdy told me that a certain lady is attending, with her sexy new black, pointy, stilleto shoes and she may need assistance on the numerous times she falls over due to her lack of coordination associated with pratically anything.

all in all, the sisters of fate seem to say do go. but let's hope for the male population there thought that the ratio is certainly in your favour with more single chicks there than well...single guys i suppose.

dr lovegod,
p.s i expect a wedding invitation if anything amounts from the night.
p.p.s yes i am this bored.

1 Comments:

Blogger jashman said...

thanks for enlightening me on your view.

wait until mr phil reads this stuff, maybe he'll be posting a few questions himself too :)

Mon Aug 22, 03:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home