Saturday, October 09, 2004

Illicit Sexual Behaviour

Ladies and gentlemen....Anne and i would just like to announce that we got pulled over tonight by the police...cos we were caught for "illicit sexual behaviour"...in the car. Now has that got your attention?? Just what were we doing?? Oh geez look its only 11:00pm....not the right timeslot for all you young ones...but hey stay tune!! Anne or I might just feel *nice* and divulge more info...
Helga singing out....

P.S. Anne's is yes again over at my hut...and she's gloating over her rather successful "shutdown"

EDIT: because helga doesn't know how to spell "illicit" and it was annoying me. [olga]

1 Comments:

Blogger Ez said...

OooOoO i'm drunk, quick tell me seomthing, then I'll forget it

Sun Oct 10, 02:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home