Saturday, October 09, 2004

PART 2: SHUTDOWN

for those faithful friends of ours...who are following the saga of olga. it comes to an end here. for those who thought i was too chicken shit to do it...well...GUESS AGAIN! i am relatively calmer than i was say...2 posts ago so i can write this stuff without bursting out indignantly at the injustice of olga's world.

i actually had a pleasant day...if you call 2.5 hours of sleep, speeding off to uni to hand in that bloody essay...speeding down towards melbourne uni to have $1 pizza...falling asleep in a lecture about batteries or something of that sort...then enduring 4 hours of hell...pleasant. just going to whizz through the facts about the day so you can get to the juicy stuff. well it's actually not juicy at all. *bright idea* the shutdown story can wait a few more days eh? "NOOO" i hear you say..."I WANT TO HEAR IT NOW". i don't think i've caught up on any sleep. i've started having conversations with myself. okay i will put you all our of your misery. and mine. i feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and only 1 tiny little white lie is hanging over my head.

so this guy comes up to me at work (if you haven't been tuning it...it's creepy menswear guy)...because of course i had to bloody well working down there. [NOONE EVER VISITS ME!! *SOB SOB*] ANYWAY...so the first coupla hours i get by just fine by pretending not to see him or just plain outright avoidant-coping behaviour. then he comes along...asks me about the flowers...i say thankyou...i say i'm already seeing someone. SMACK BANG I'M DONE! it wasn't as bad as i thought it was. okay so i told a tiny lie. he doesn't have to know that. well it wasn't a lie in theory. i do SEE people with my eyes! i just don't SEE them as boyfriends. thank goodness for that. i thought i made a pretty good shutdown...i mean i didn't make him cry...he didn't try some psycho ask-me-all-about-fake-bf...and we parted amicably. actually he stuck around and made more conversation than he ever has...and then that started to creep me out. so olga proceeds to collect her things and get the hell out of there. ok, so it was a bit of an anti-climax after that L-O-N-G rant i had the other night. and i don't go [quote] ripping guys hearts out [unquote] as a hobby. i just have weird psycho guys after me. yes...that's MY theory. i think have this sticker on my forehead that says "come get me weird psycho guys". i'll say yes to anyone NORMAL who comes along...alas that won't happen. so being a singleton suits me just fine thankyou very much. olga signing off on the longest 2 days of her life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home