Thursday, October 07, 2004

i HATE pink roses

and so olga's most traumatising day of her life comes to an end. not only am i supposedly involved in some sordid love triangle that i knew nothing about, i get...psycho things happening to me at work. let me backtrack to fannie's, then helga's blog. you do know...i might be slow on the uptake...but one day...one day i will make my biggest comeback of comebacks. and to anyone who reads "our corner of the WWW", i am currently single and am not involved with anyone...not even pink shirt man. PRECISELY because he wears a pink shirt. sorry ali you're too young!! hope no harm was done while i cleared that up. anyway, back to the most traumatising day of my life...and this includes meeting helga. BAH HAH! so i get up to go to work after having about say...4 hours of sleep. off to work i go, all caffeine happy until about...say mid morning when this lady comes to our counter with this long cardboard box (i thought it had a light bulb in it or something). turns out this box is for me. with flowers. PINK LONG STEMMED ROSES. I HATE PINK ANYTHING. I HATE ROSES. ok so i don't hate pink. i just don't like pink + roses. anyway this box also had about a million other things in it which i didn't want to even look at because this box appeared to come from none other than creepy menswear guy. who might i add, i have never spoken more than like 10 words to. what is this guy getting at really? he doesn't even know me. anyway, i proceeded to spend some time thinking up creative rejection lines. to the greater population who think i am:
a. tight ass
b. picky
c. cruel
i am probably all of the above. but alas, you have not SEEN this creepy menswear guy. and for all those that know me, i think this beats vacuum cleaner boy aka st kevins guy. why the HELL do i always attract weird psycho guys?! anyway, the best rejection lines of the day that i was told to use
a. "tell him you are a lesbian" (coming from our 49 year old fulltimer at work)
b. "you really think you had a chance?"
c. "sorry i already have a boyfriend...or was that girlfriend?"
so i might as well use this blog to advertise for fake boyfriends...or girlfriends. actually pineapple dan i think you are still first in line but there is no way i am holding your hand. i have to work my shutdown quick. such is the dilemma of olga. i took my break from my essay just to tell you all about my terrible day. stayed tuned for PART 2: SHUTDOWN.

1 Comments:

Blogger viking_mistresses said...

okay if piney dan is first in line for fake boyfriend...i'm first in line for fake girlfriend...and i have thought of another rejection/put him off you line...

"you want me?? you get my posse of viking mistresses as well..."

hang on...that doesn't sound much like a put-him-off line anymore...

Fri Oct 08, 12:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home