Thursday, October 07, 2004

A love match made in heaven!! GO OLGA!! U KINKY GERLINKI HOY HOY

So i decide to go to sleep, wake up extraordinarily early, find that my bro has invaded the bathroom and won't get out, go to uni and be there at 8am for a bloody 9am start and what do i find?!?!? Anne falling in love overnight and she never told me?!?!?! I'm sooooo hurt!! But hey Anne i agree with Annie there...Ali's a good catch...he's one of the few guys out there who actually satisfies your "he must be able to dance me around the dancefloor" criteria...good luck finding others.

Okay how annoying is this?? i'm currently sitting in an empty computer room at ICT (one of many may i say) in the dark too cos when you're tired the last thing u want is light so that everyone can see your bags under your eyes.....ANYHOO...he sooooo has to come into MY computer room and turn on the lights to get this....read the city carselling weekly magaziney thingy!! Can i like murder him??? Or at least harm him in some way??? Please?? Pretty please with a cherry on top??? (for those who may not know me, the CIA, ASIO and SD-6 i am only kidding...)

Back to the love saga that has happened overnight....so Annie when are you free to discuss like decorations for Anne's upcoming *cough cough* nuptials now?? I'm thinking bright pink crepe paper love hearts all over her jail cell...let me know what you think. In the spirit of all of us losing our voices and now having the sexy, raspy, husky voices..."Call me..."

You go SMOOSHIES Anne!! You fat fingered sooky sooky lala sparky...once again congratulations from the DEVIL CHILD here!! you're gonna kill me right????

Helga singing out...
P.S. Phew! that was alot of my chest!! *wink wink* anne and pinky danny boy!
P.P.S. Annie....see i was right!! We sooooo do have soap opera love lives with all our secret love affairs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home