Sunday, November 05, 2006

miss angry straight girl

so many people complaining!
makes me angry!
olga - do your thang and please somehow make you-know-who-as-the-eternal-complainer shut up.

i don't know if she reads this blog, so i have deleted my rather harsh but truthful remainder of my post. if she does then...err..."hello!", "shut up!".

if not i should've let it remain and vented.

looking forward to tackling the dragon ladies with ya when you're back. it has been hard doing it by myself....don't ever leave me again.

4 Comments:

Blogger viking_mistresses said...

like i'm any help really. i wouldn't choose to deal with them even from halfway across the world.

Mon Nov 06, 03:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*blinks* Would I be able to hone my nonexistant aikido skills on them, then? Just tell them to get to *mutter mutter* at *mutter mutter* because they won some *mutter mutter* ...

Mon Nov 06, 06:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should have left it.

Mon Nov 06, 03:37:00 PM  
Blogger viking_mistresses said...

yeah you should have left the post. would have been excellent viewing quality

Mon Nov 06, 08:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home