Friday, January 20, 2006

rumor alert

stop press!

okay it has come to my attention, and no this is not another one of my attempts to boost my already way over inflated ego. i have no idea how many times i have to say this so people please listen up.

I DO NOT. I REPEAT. I DO NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND.

so with that in mind, people, there is no need to go about trying to find out who it is, his name, and any other life questions that you have, that in no doubt you will bombard the poor guy when it ever happens.

let's clear some things up. it has come to my attention that there has been several parts of my previous posts that has been severely misinterpreted. for example, the following phrase -

"picking a fight with my boyfriend cos that's the only way that we have conversations"

was not a subtle or direct connatation that i do have a boyfriend. so please, don't fret, don't worry, don't panic, don't fall off your chair. i am still me. single and loving it. if there is a special guy on the scene. trust me. i will let you know. it's not like its gonna be that easy keeping secrets away from all you guys anyway. MY TRAFFIC LIGHT IS AS GREEN AS THIS POST.

i must admit though it is very strange to find myself the topic of gossip this time round. rather than just be a participant of the gossip.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well ... ya did mention the dreaded b word so I assumed that you had fallen in with the wrong crowd and joined the "I can't live without being attached to someone of the opposite sex" bandwagon.

Thank zeus you haven't. Still my sane (maybe I should check up on that) Helga. Will grill you on other stuff now haha ...

Fri Jan 20, 06:01:00 PM  
Blogger viking_mistresses said...

i too thank good ol' zeus. zeus is ma man!

Fri Jan 20, 08:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home