Monday, January 09, 2006

narcissistic boobs

dictionary: narcist - someone in love with themselves

oh how appropriate a word!

i never ever thought i would say it in my life but people, my boobies and i are now on opposite sides of a neverending battle. i *choke* would like them smaller, they *choke* are having fun pushing me out of dresses.

i don't think i will ever win this battle without the help of a surgeon. bloody hell. i am still in denial. I AM NOT BIGGER THAN OLGA. I NEVER WILL BE. I REFUSE TO BE. wtf? they aren't supposed to get bigger! it ain't like i've ballooned out to the size of an elephant and they have proportionally done so too! in fact i have gone the opposite way according to the scales.

awww...go away. let me cry. i am beyond mad.

3 Comments:

Blogger viking_mistresses said...

anne your self-sufficient ways will only lead you onto a path of loneliness - care of astrosurf @ ninemsn.com.au

love,
-helga-

Mon Jan 09, 03:51:00 PM  
Blogger quebeck said...

Photographic evidence would be appropriate at this moment in time.

Tue Jan 10, 01:58:00 AM  
Blogger viking_mistresses said...

maybe it's all those lat pulldowns you have been doing. [olga]

Tue Jan 10, 09:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home