Wednesday, January 18, 2006

lover thyself i honor thee

is it ever possible of getting bored of being bored itself?

now as it seems that the rest of the vikers have abandon all you lovely readers, i helga oh faithful one to you, vow to keep doing this. only cos everytime i log onto this blog i am getting bored of reading i have bought new shoes. that was like so yesterday!

so with really no inspiration at all, cos my brain is dying here, i am scrapping the bottom of the barrel here to come up with some resembling entertainment. so bare with me if you please. my topic of conversation today shall be on fears.

i apparently have a fear of intimacy. to overcome this fear, i should attempt to get in touch with my feminine side. so from this point onwards i shall take on a new persona. i shall become a girly-er version of the old helga. i shall embrace all things feminine - pink, wishing i was skinner, picking a fight with my boyfriend cos that's the only way that we have conversations, pink, losing my attachment to my independence, losing my desire to always be in control. you know girly stuff. the things not normal to me.

there will be a new me. a pink me. a girly me.
so women, feel free to call me and talk to me about your r'ship problems. gone are the days where i tell you to grow up and tell you the harsh truth. i will now be the most consoling, sympathetic, loving kinda girl. together we shall grow as one. sisters unite!

beware guys. i don't know which one is more scarier. the new me, or the old me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF?!?! Pink, no more independence ... *shudders* BOYFRIEND?!

What have you done with my beloved Helga? Must ... kick ... girly ... demon ... out ... of ... possessed ... Helga!!!

Well, all is not lost. I vow never to become THAT girly ... I'll be one ass kicking, moody, and very proud octogenarian spinster!

Wed Jan 18, 08:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home