Monday, January 16, 2006

political turmoil

ahhh so is the life of being in love....

so let's get down to business. recent conversations with people who happen to be lucky (or unlucky as it seems now) in love, seems to be all singing the same tune. now i firstly like to apologise as the results of my quick poll will show that it is rather biased against the male population. not my fault. here are just some reasons behind the rather unfair portrayal of who's in the wrong...

  1. i am only getting the girls in the r'ship ringing me and telling me what's wrong
  2. guys just don't seem to want to talk about their "feelings"
  3. guys just ain't calling me

so back down to business. apparently the full moon recently has brought out the beast in every guy who happens to be in a r'ship with a girl who is connected to me somehow. and to sum it up quick, here's an idea of what they have done wrong by way of their big mouths.

  • "maybe you should shave your legs"
  • "hmm...should you really be eating that?"
  • "you don't have the tits to fill in that dress"
  • "would you like me to get the bigger size for you?"
  • "you bristle me when we kiss"

get the idea? i'm sure you do. now being as neutral as switzerland or antartica is, i am neither proclaiming that either men are wrong or women. i frankly think we both are. there's too many of us girls out there with way over the top insecurities about ourselves and forever searching for reassurances from our guys that we're attractive (yada yada yada), but on the flip side, at the best of times guys, you're lacking the helpful skill of being tactful to the one you love, at a moment when she is at her most vulnerable. you may be meaning the best, but the words you're choosing ain't the best.

so for any guy out there who may sadly, unfortunately, cruelly will fall into my web of love in the future, i just want to say i'm sorry if i ever, ever put you through the pain of being constantly asked "does my bum look big in this?"or "do you love me? tell me you love me.". just as you love me, i too love myself. big boobs and all! and if you (male significant other) ever find this blog, you may also use it to your full advantage to show me that once i was actually sane.

sometimes the truth hurts, and i'm a big enough girl to hear it, but please choose your words carefully though. i'm sure my hand will hurt as much as that black eye i would've just given you.

p.s i've found a dress where my boobs fit in it and i don't pop out! yay! plus it's green.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I must say, you look HOT in it too ... so glad you bought it ;)

Mon Jan 16, 04:41:00 PM  
Blogger jashman said...

so much for trying to be helpful then :P

Mon Jan 16, 04:42:00 PM  
Blogger viking_mistresses said...

you forgot "you look manly" [olga]

Mon Jan 16, 07:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home