Friday, October 14, 2005

continuing my new era

i blogged and it got lost. so a lot of hard work vanished - that was a few days ago and its taken this long for me to attempt this again.
so helga and olga are having a lovers tiff on the blog - who would have thought the lemon twosome would ever - not me!
so i haven't embraced the loud question girl or snozza and co but the era has definitely started- who would have thought that the end of a 2.5 year relationship would be so exciting and liberating - again the answer not me! but it is. i didn't think so at first but there is a mysterious element in my life and its potential is really exciting... my future looks different - bigger? better? who knows and who cares... i love it!
and i have such great friends that will go speed dating with me for fun.... yes my curiosity has led me there - is it really like the movies? do they really ring a bell? and if someone told me they worked for TRU ENERGY would i be excited? or stand up and move on? well am now in position to check it out and report back. me and helga feel its our duty to see what it's like.
i feel like a relationship mythbuster! time to start my own magazine!
-zelda

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's zelda?

Fri Oct 14, 10:51:00 PM  
Blogger jashman said...

the prettiest of the vikers

but don't take my word for it, see for yourself, just search "Naomi Campbell" on Google.com

Fri Oct 14, 11:56:00 PM  
Blogger viking_mistresses said...

the prettiest?? the prettiest?? well so now we know where your loyalties lie huh mr jashman...

Sat Oct 15, 12:46:00 PM  
Blogger jashman said...

aww, come on, how many times have I mentioned how hot all the vikers were, ey?

Sun Oct 16, 11:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

let's start a poll: vote for your favourite viking, and state why.
1)olga
2)helga
3)zelda
4)unknown viking

Sun Oct 16, 01:35:00 PM  
Blogger jashman said...

after reading back through the earlier posts, i reassign the prettiest of the vikers to frida because i got confused about who each viker was.

Tue Oct 18, 02:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home