Wednesday, October 12, 2005

the aftermath...

wow...sounds like i should have more quater/mid-life crisis's happening on in my life. it sure gets the blood pumping.

so the aftermath huh?? well here's my observations..
  • it sure was quick for some to begin pointing fingers as to the trigger that blew me up
  • names were being mentioned as to the possible cause...i thought it would've just been "hmm...i wonder who it could be??"
  • (love ya zelda...please don't kill me) she was the only one who didn't have an idea as to who it could've been
  • this wasn't a tantrum...
  • i didn't even realise that there were more underlying things that contributed to the mental/emotional breakdown
  • you get one hell of a headache from it all

so there you go. it was one hell of a catharsis.
now enough about me. how are you?

4 Comments:

Blogger viking_mistresses said...

so do i get a prize for having my name mentioned? [olga]

Wed Oct 12, 03:00:00 PM  
Blogger viking_mistresses said...

how do YOU get the prize??

Wed Oct 12, 03:14:00 PM  
Blogger quebeck said...

now THIS is what makes a blog interesting!

Wed Oct 12, 06:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zelda here - i got my name mentioned! woo-hoo. but it wasn't for anything good so anti-woo. so should i get a prize too. too lazy to log in.

Thu Oct 13, 03:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home