Sunday, September 25, 2005

thanks for the fish!

ahhh there's nothing better than getting together with a group of friends for breakfast and ice-cream i say! plus it doesn't help that it is a beautiful day, beautiful people (guys and chickadees...) and beautiful doggies.

low point of the day though? coming home to find that my bro has eaten all of my lovely desserts and is calling me so that i can go and get him more ice-cream.

now i have 6 days to whip me little body into shape to fit back into my little black swimsuit and not scare the little old ladies and little old men at the day spa we are going to next week. now there's nothing better than getting together with a group of friends and being half naked and getting pruny i say! well except for breakfast and ice-cream

let's get some fishies and chippies.

2 Comments:

Blogger viking_mistresses said...

just as long as you don't accidently expose yourself in front of me.

Sun Sep 25, 04:45:00 PM  
Blogger viking_mistresses said...

fine! i will not 'accidently' expose myself to you...i will DELIBRATELY expose myself to you!

wait...that hasn't come out right...

Sun Sep 25, 09:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home