Wednesday, September 21, 2005

bilingual me...

swedish translation of zelda...

It is the jeg zelda sende unless hilsning fra ICT Norway. the trykker down penalty joke jeg customs one day of mine holidays on uni but jeg vokter løvekonge in kveld! WOO-HOOOOO! If unless forteller meg hva jeg groin consecrate kjøpe jeg unless a lollipop! mye elsker mine absconds zelda

norwegian translation of zelda...

It is the I zelda , beam u hilsning at ICT Norway. facts depresses know that I making use of some day at mine holidays at uni but I keeper løvekonge this evening! WOO-HOOOOO! About u narrator my what I wrote weekend buy I u a lollipop! a good deal of adores mine vikers zelda

lollipop either way i reckon zelda ol' pal you! and the one from sudoku?? i haven't forgotten that one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home