Saturday, September 17, 2005

detox

methinks we've lost all our readers. that's a sad sad realisation to come to on this miserable, cold, wet and rainy saturday. there's the even sadder realisation that i am sitting here in my work clothes wrapped up in a blanket and knowing that i have to leave in a matter of time to go earn myself some money for the week.

in an effort to boost my morale, i shall sit here and think what would be a nice present to by myself...
  • some nice beady slipper shoes
  • a scarf
  • some underwear (although i'm not feeling particularly glum)
  • a new pair of glasses
  • anti-eye bag cream...not like it works

i need caffeine

WHERE IS EVERYONE?

2 Comments:

Blogger quebeck said...

We're still here, our fingers are just too cold to type.

Sat Sep 17, 10:55:00 AM  
Blogger jashman said...

well i wasn't here then. but i'm here now.

I love the new verification system too for posts :)

Sat Sep 17, 11:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home