Wednesday, September 07, 2005

don't howl at me....

lessons learnt from the ever elusive zelda:

1. ebay is throughly addictive. thank god i'm cheap and only get interested in items with a starting bidding price of AU$0.99. my limit? AU$5.00 - and that includes postage, handling and insurance!

2. i glow in the dark much like i am radioactive or the moon. so call me moony everyone. i probably won't respond.

3. anomie. and i thought it was those floaty things in the sea. turns out its when we all go mad. mad i tell ya!

1 Comments:

Blogger jashman said...

Your blog is nice I will recommend others to visit this site. Interestingly enough, I have my own blog about crazy wacko stuff what do you think about my site about crazy wacko stuff?


heahehahahaha

Wed Sep 07, 10:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home