Monday, August 01, 2005

it's all about olga

  1. my name “anne” means “full of grace”. i have never been graceful in my entire life.
  2. i was born 5 days late, on the 12th of April, 1984.
  3. i am left handed. when i write and eat anyway. everything else is done with my right hand.
  4. my favourite colour is red.
  5. i abhor the colour pink...especially on guys.
  6. about 1/6 of my wardrobe is pink.
  7. i cannot stand, walk, balance or move in high heels.
  8. i took ballet lessons from ages 12-14 to “improve my posture”. yeah, right.
  9. the place i get most dressed up for is work...selling clothes for esprit.
  10. the tattoo located on my lower back is a design from a new zealand greenstone...kinda like a fish hook.
  11. my actual height is 160cm...i usually look it when i remember to stand up straight.
  12. favourite flowers are orchids.
  13. i am secretly attracted to guys who smoke socially. something about the lingering smell of cigarette smoke mixed with cologne.
  14. i cannot ride a bike.
  15. my therapy of choice is dancing...along with retail therapy.
  16. i am a firm believer in karma. what goes around comes around baby.
  17. i once jumped the train tracks to get away from an ex-boyfriend.
  18. i have four sisters. not one, not two, not three but FOUR.
  19. friends i have known for many years cannot recall my birthday let alone how many sisters i have.
  20. last year, i completed the landmark forum...which is a motivation seminar thing over 3 days. i can safely say some of the things i learned have been helpful...most haven’t been...i’ve gone back to my old ways.
  21. i have been wearing glasses since the age of 10...and need them for pretty much everything.
  22. the other day i drove about 5 km before i realised i wasn’t wearing my glasses.
  23. i am allergic to cats, dustmites, smoked salmon...and i think calamari.
  24. sunsets over sunrises any day.
  25. in 3.5 years of driving, i have had accidents with a) a drain pipe b) a moving car c) a parked car.
  26. modern technology is beyond me. everything i have ever owned has either broken, been stolen, or i’ve lost/wrecked in some way.
  27. i have the ability to answer questions without revealing too much about myself...making me a very dodgy question evader.
  28. the only perfume i wear is romance [ralph lauren].
  29. i cannot apply makeup to save my life. therefore, all day every day is au natural...except for when i have to look halfway decent for an occasion.
  30. if i could work in any profession, i would be a dancer or dance teacher.
  31. my favourite artist is john mayer. he ROCKS!
  32. the best comfort food is mango sorbet.
  33. more than half my wardrobe consists of esprit clothing.
  34. when i resign, i’m never buying another esprit garment.
  35. i have no hand-eye coordination. the only thing i can do competently is run long distances.
  36. i hate the treadmill with a passion.
  37. my favourite item of clothing is my pair of satch jeans.
  38. i had my ears pierced on my 16th birthday.
  39. the most liberating experiences i’ve had have included bungee jumping off a 43m bridge and jumping out of a plane at 12000 feet.
  40. wonder woman is my idol.
  41. i have a job on the side as a listener-of-mates-with-problems. don’t know whether the opinions i offer are ever any good though.
  42. i took swing dancing lessons for a year. i have also dabbled in salsa, street latin and hip-hop.
  43. my friends make up very much of my life. without them, i would be lost.
  44. i very much believe in platonic male friends.
  45. the list of nicknames i have been labelled with include – annie, fannie, annie fannie, olga, wonder woman.
  46. i stopped eating meat a couple years ago. although, i still eat some seafood.
  47. when provoked, i am stubborn beyond belief.
  48. i hate being told what i can and cannot do, and will find many ways to disobey these orders.
  49. i am currently in my final year of studying occupational therapy, and i still can’t give a clear definition of what it is.
  50. no i do not learn how to massage people.
  51. i give good massages.
  52. two of the closest people in my life are programmed on speed dial on my mobile phone.
  53. in summer, i love wearing either mini skirts or long shorts.
  54. i do not own a bikini and never will.
  55. when i’m feeling blue, the things that cheer me up the most include buying red underwear and dancing to music around my room.
  56. there are intermittent periods of time where i believe that i can lose a bra cup size.
  57. my alcoholic drink of choice is a black smirnoff.
  58. apparantly i’m quite a good drunk.
  59. my transport of choice is my baby silver corolla.
  60. i have a problem with asking for help. i would rather struggle than admit i need help.
  61. i am deathly afraid of clingy guys, losing control, and dependence.
  62. a fashion trend that i have succumbed to is the pointy toed shoes.
  63. i recently got my hair (booby length) hacked off. it is now as long as my chin.
  64. my absolute favourite past time is sitting on the balcony of my house and watching the world go by.
  65. i have a bad habit of staring blankly into space while someone is telling me something (usually something important too).
  66. the way i know that i’ve read a good book is when i bawl my eyes out over it.
  67. i suffered with braces for two years.
  68. i have a hideous racer back tan that has still not faded.
  69. my mind is permanently in the gutter.
  70. my favourite insulting term is...”you toad bag!”
  71. i constantly interchange between morning person and night owl.
  72. i am not an afternoon person. i need my naps.
  73. my anti-man rage scares my friends.
  74. my anti-man rage scares me sometimes too.
  75. i would be devastated if i ended up with a guy who was not a “boob man”.
  76. there is something romantic about dancing with a guy to old style jazz music.
  77. i have never danced with a guy to old style jazz music.
  78. my taste in music has been described as eclectic.
  79. no matter what i wear to work, apparantly i make it look like a punk outfit.
  80. when extremely hungry, i am able to inhale my food...and lots of it.
  81. i find small irrelevant stories amusing.
  82. when i find something extremely amusing, i will cackle until tears roll down my face.
  83. receiving flowers from a guy is overrated. especially pink roses.
  84. i sleep in the fetal position.
  85. i have the ability to bullshit my way through any assignment that is remotely airy fairy and vague.
  86. my favourite place to eat is coco lounge...the atmosphere, the place, the people, the food, the music.
  87. when a good song comes on the radio in the car, i will headbang to it for the duration
  88. if i don’t concentrate when someone is taking a photo of me, it will most likely turn out with me looking like i’m incredibly drunk.
  89. i don’t want to get married or have kids.
  90. i like to think i’m a generous and giving person. this doesn’t mean that i am a taxi driver for mates who cannot drive.
  91. a good conversation with a mate helps me put everything in perspective.
  92. i would rather jump out of a plane at 12000 feet than participate in public speaking.
  93. in all the challenges that life has to offer, i like to think i passed all the “good friend” ones.
  94. i can’t remember the last time i went on a diet. food is integral to my quality of life.
  95. what i like most about me is my ass.
  96. i despise small talk, however necessary it is in a social situation.
  97. i get bored easily of people who cannot maintain a conversation.
  98. my concoction of vanilla coke, coffee, V and lollies gets me through long days at work
  99. i cannot live without music.
  100. i am an experimenter by nature. two words. party pills.
  101. i am relatively comfortable in my own skin.
  102. i hate making up long lists of things.

3 Comments:

Blogger viking_mistresses said...

no one loves you.

Tue Aug 02, 05:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you will get married and have kids
and i will win $10.

we may not love you. but we love your boobs

from
Warrnamboolian
i'm so bloody bored right now, that i have decided to leave a crap message on your abundantly wordy blog.
btw- you guys better visit me :)

Tue Aug 09, 09:02:00 PM  
Blogger viking_mistresses said...

and what happens if we don't?
visit you that is.

Wed Aug 10, 09:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home