Friday, July 29, 2005

orange yellow and sunshine....

greetings helga and olga's mass following [i say mass cause i don't know how many... lost count] and my fellow vikers! this is once again my attempt to make a splash of colour.... note to everyone- by now u should all realise the orange blogs have no meaning...aren't deep and don't really enlighten u on anything... UNTIL NOW... f.y.i for all u that missed that... i just "enlightened" u to the uselessness of orange blogs!
anyways.... i have just completed a week of waking up early... which is an achievement for me!!!! have been in the city by 8:45-9:30... sometimes even if i don't actually start til 11am... crazy i know!!! my i'm teaching my body to wake up earlier... for what reason i'm unsure of at the moment... but i'm sure it's a good one. anyways a side effect of this operation of mine is the fact that i've walked around like zombie cause i can't stay awake anymore by 3pm... i find myself falling asleep in the middle of a WORD... no longer do i forget to finish sentences... its WORDS now... lecture notes are full of half written words followed by squiggles... so u can take it from me... that's bad... don't attempt to do this if u don't already wake up early...
oh and always keep walkable shoes next to the door... thus when u run out of the house at least u can put something good on ur feet... unlike me this morning... i learnt this lesson the hard way... am going to be clomping around uni in HEELS... bloody hell... of all things to chuck my feet into... its heels... am going to be a slow turtle today...
that's 3 lessons this blog... how record-breaking! YA-YA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home