Tuesday, May 17, 2005

no you don't...

cos in your silliness you translated it wrongly by doing it word for word...but i haven't had a belly laugh like that in a long time so for that you get a prize...my house sat night *wink* be there.

so for olaf's sake here's what olga wrote and what it really was meant to be...

olga: "i know you love i too so lazy i tell more you so about i love you too"
helga:"
i know you love me too so let me say to you that i love you too"

olga:"
from absolute the at the bottom of my heart"
helga:"
from the absolute bottom of my heart."

olga:"
i wish to give you an demand let embrace"
helga:"
i want to give you a suffocating bear hug"

olga:"
thankyou olga and amu for being my something buddy"
helga:"
thanks olga and amu for being my eating buddies"

olga:"
without you i will not be that have flesh and warm round winter"
helga:"
without you i wouldn't be this meaty and warm in winter"

olga:"
love helga"
helga:"love helga"


so here's a real doosy of one for you to translate...
du er en nong.
good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home