Tuesday, May 17, 2005

i get a prize!

i kid you not...this is a word for word translation...

"i know you love i too so lazy i tell more you so about i love you too. from absolute the at the bottom of my heart. i wish to give you an demand let embrace. thankyou olga and amu for being my something buddy. without you i will not be that have flesh and warm round winter. love helga."

if you dear readers cracked up laughing at the stupidity and bad translation of that...then you are in the same boat as me. i have never laughed at something like this in my entire life. i think you need to work on your swedish grammar skills helga. either that or i used a shonky swedish-english dictionary. thanks for giving me somethign silly to laugh about for the rest of the day.

olga's song for the day: ocean avenue [yellowcard]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home