Sunday, May 08, 2005

i think i may like alcohol

shall i tell you the weekend adventures of olga? well i think i shall. i went along to a friend's birthday on saturday night...and may have had a teensy bit too much to drink. i have been asked recently why i have been partying so hard. well...my only argument is 'carpe diem'...seize the day. omg i hope that was the right translation...dead poet's society was way too long ago.

anyway...i don't NEED alcohol to have a good time...although it DOES help a bit. ok i think i will stop arguing my case because i'm just digging myself a deeper and deeper hole. my only consolation is that my fellow viker...fannie zelda is just as bad as i am. MUAH HAH HAH. my dear friend, i hope you recovered ok.

it's mother's day today....not bloody last week like jeannie told me. so HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all our mums...even though if they ever read this site they would keel over in shock.

chapara = be very drunk

olga's song of the day: why do you love me [garbage]...YESSSSS i finally found it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home