Tuesday, February 08, 2005

pack, pack packing away

i have officially packed 90% of my stuff. how's that for organisation eh? i even cleaned my room and changed my bed sheets in the process. i have taken down my wall of protest -sobs-. anyway, today was my official last shift of work before we hightail it off to new zealand. and what a crappy weather day it was.

this is a rather pointless post. well, i think they all are...but this one is just more pointless than the other ones. so here i am sitting in my little rocking chair contemplating chinese new year. or vietnamese new year. or whatever the hell they call it. you know, they should just call it "asian new year". anyway...you know that whole superstition about paying off all your debts and making sure you have a clean slate to bring in the new year? i think that's pretty handy...since this is like your second shot at it if you didn't get everything done on the 31st of december. so for me, i have a clean room and no credit card debt to bring in the new year. whoopee!!

olga's second thought of the day: just because one has an umbrella, it does not mean that one is invincible from the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home