Monday, January 31, 2005

what's up pussycat wooo woooo wooo....

...1) does anyone know that tom jones song??...and 2) why the heck am i promoting tom jones??!?!...

okay well i finally remembered what should've been the point of my previous post and i was gonna title it "sour puss" but then i got that stoopid wooo wooo wooo part in my head...but anyhoo...back to the point...

i was taking a lesiurely walk through the city the other day and this lady was walking in the opposite direction towards me and i thought she was greasing me off so i started to frown upon her and such but as she got closer i just realised that her lips naturally pointed downwards which made her appear to be a sourpuss. so that just got me wondering which way my lips pointed and which ways other people's pointed

this is a pointless entry i know. but it's been on my mind and everytime i look in the mirror i forget to check...and the only other reason why i've bothered to write it up in this blog is the fact that i'm now chocka block full on lamingtons, jam donuts, choccie biccies, and other sugary goodies and have been since 8am this morning...guess the sugar's finally taken its effect on me.

anne do you think we should become more philisophical and ask life questions that makes everyone ponder about their lives and where its headed in our blog?? was bored and browsed through some random blogs and they got me depressed...then i read ours, had a laugh and thought to myself "geez we're superficial...funny but superficial"

Helga singing out *what is the meaning of liiiiiifffeee????*
P.S I LOVE GOOD HAIR DAYS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home