Monday, January 24, 2005

let me have cake!

well not exactly cake cos i have subway lunch with me at the moment...my version of being healthy...i actually have more vegetables in it this time than meat..want proof??

Meat - chicken
Vegetables - letteuce, carrot, capsicum, tomatoes, cucumber

5 to 1 ratio...see i can be good!! and i have to work through lunch cos i have so much work so now my subway wrapper is making lotsa noises...*wrinkle crinkle*

hello annie! errr..when are you doing psych?? have to see whether i can fit it into my timetable and whether i actually have points left to do it...can i have some yummy cake too?? is the house still standing?? do you have 8 fingers and 2 thumbs still?? can you see that i am very very worried whenever you mention that you're near cooking applicances?!?!?!?! are you doing my quotes of the day thingy?? i can't remember when shaz said that though she does say "OI WOMAN (fill in whatever she's yelling at us for..)"

green is pretty
hi jane kim!!! i've been warming up my vocal cords!! are you scared now??? i am..

Quote No. 13 - Amy rings me

  • Jeannie : "Hello??"
    Amy : "Why do you sound so scared??"
    Jeannie : "Cos you're ringing me...."
Helga singing out *YODALADIDOOOOOO*

P.S On a sadder note...my doggie passed away a couple of days ago (nee post where i said she wasn't feeling well...) *sob sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home