Thursday, January 20, 2005

i am lost...

...well not me but i have been informed that a faithful reader of our blog gets lost about 2 sentences into my posts...so here's a new addition to our blog -

Helga's tip(s) of the day :
  • read my posts as if i was talking to you right there....it might help knowing that i blab on in the manner that i speak as i do when i type things down from my head
  • just give up reading the rest of the blog, post a comment and make little old jeannie very happy that someone does indeed still visit!!

i think i like tip no. 2 best...

ahh melbourne weather...don't you just love the unpredictablity?? i do...sweating like a wee little piggy one day and cool as a cucumber the next.

NEW ZEALAND HERE WE COME!!! 20 days till we jet off across the tasman into the unknown wilderness....

on a sadder note...my poor doggie isn't too well today...so not exactly a happy day for me (ignore the NEW ZEALAND HERE WE COME part..)

hope that was slightly better to understand ali!! let me know if i'm still incoherent or just plain nuts.

Helga bit too sad to sing out today....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home