Thursday, February 03, 2005

i must, i must chase the boys...NOT!!!

i have just gotten home from work and i'm a teensy bit frazzled. we are having this pot luck dinner thing tonight at a uni friend's house where you have to bring a plate. so i am frantically looking through cook books to see what my limited cooking skills can whip up in less than 2 hours. and i have just decided that i will use my old standby that hasn't killed anyone yet...tuna casserole. yes i have just left that wide open for all of you to crack jokes at my dismal cooking. but AH HAH...i am not that bad. i am not as bad as the average incompetent male. *coughs sorry guys but i have to salvage my dignity somehow coughs*

anyway i am making my daily reference to helga...i know you plagiarised that whole wise wizard thing from dumbledore in harry potter...don't try to hide it. although i don't think you were trying to hide it. and i have no comeback about me snoring...for of course you don't know if you snore or not when you are sleeping. but my attempt at once again regaining my meagre scraps of dignity is that i'm a heavy breather and it only turns into snoring when i'm really really really REALLY tired!

olga's thought of the day: toga tops can look quite hot.

7 MORE DAYS UNTIL MY DOWNFALL OF SPENDING 10 CONTINUOUS DAYS WITH HELGA!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home