Saturday, December 11, 2004

saturday night fever

i just got home from a 10 hour work day and what do i find? my parents out. and me? at home. i don't know which one is more distressing. if i could be bothered i would drag my sorry ass out somewhere. but the reality is, i really can't be bothered. the thought of a nice peaceful night at home is quite...tempting. plus it's been ages since i've had the whole house to myself. so this is my social calendar. staying at home on a saturday night. how exciting. and what of the sleepover club you ask? well it got moved to tomorrow night. so i find myself with no plans. well there was plans...if i wanted to take them on. but i can't be bothered. this is like the very little time i have off from work. so i'm off to...i dunno. watch tv. sleep. something that doesn't require me to think. olga signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home