Friday, December 10, 2004

back to reality

so it is the morning of my last day in the country town. and i am very very very relieved. well it's kinda sad to be leaving a place you've been milling around for 5 weeks. oh well...such is life. and so it is back to the horrendous experience that is christmas work. to save myself the trouble of being told off numerous times about my materialistic motives, olga is uncontactable and unavailable for a few days. say starting from tomorrow (saturday 11th) till the following saturday. yes, i had been rostered on for 6 days straight and yes tomorrow was supposed to be my one day off. but my friend who had been rostered on to work for 14 days straight needed a day off and so i did her a favour. how good a friend am i? very. at the expense of my own sanity and flagging social calendar. at least all of my faithful friends will come visit me during the week...yes????!!!!!

i have been working in the country too long. like that's going to happen. olga signing off. in 8 hours she will be HOME for GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home