Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Tropicana

*jeannie singing at the top of her lungs* Go on hitch a ride on the back of a butterfly...there's no better way to fly...get to me..I look around...what i've got...and without you it ain't alot...but i've got everything...with you everything

That ain't good old blue eyes, frank sinatra, as annie was singing all that time ago in case you were wondering...frankie old buddy just ain't my kinda style in music.

*jeannie singing yet again* cos after everyday..the wind blows the nighttime my way...and i imagine that you are...above me like a star....

GAVIN DEGRAW (and that bum-of-a-"jeannie's tone deaf"-bum anne) EAT YOUR HEART OUT!!!!
helga singing out *YODALADIDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

p.s. this behaviour COULD be and most probably SHOULD be excused just purely on the aspext that i am currently sick and am drugged up quite significantly at the moment...however you guys all know me and know that this is just normal behaviour....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home