Monday, November 01, 2004

moon river...

i'm crossing u in style some day.... oh dream maker... u heart breaker... wherever ur going i'm going ur way.... two drifters...off to see the world...there such a lot of world to seeeeeeee......... we've after the same rainbow's end... waiting round the bend... my huckle berry friend... moon river and meeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i LOVE frank!
and he's mega distracting to my studying... but its easy to distract urself studying for distributed... but frank is sooo charming... sweeping me off my feet... i'm flying...
oh... and singing frank in ICT while there are other people around is mega embarraasing! even if ur swept off ur feet!...oh and grooving along...an additional embarrassment...
got lots of weird looks...
yes... once again i find myself in the ICT... i think its my second home now... might as well move in and sleep here... actually no... too many "internationals" around... not that there's anything wrong with them...its me... can't stand all that yakking!
jeannie dumped me today!!! *sniff sniff* how totally mean!
Fannie... i have present for u... so remind me to give it to u... its like 2 months late.
and shaz... my white shoes better not be green!
i think that's all... distributed taunting me...
*mOooOOOOOOOoooNriveRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

1 Comments:

Blogger viking_mistresses said...

fannie...what present? my birthday was like 6 months ago. *puzzled* [fannie] ohhh from thailand? yay!

Tue Nov 02, 12:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home