Wednesday, September 22, 2004

chai tea

so i've missed a couple of days...at least jeannie has been able to fill in the gaps. yes i am back in my little home with a hacking cough and a really bad headache. must have spent too much time in the company of jeannie. anyway, i am sipping some yummy chai tea...although the teabag type is never as good as the actual loose tea leaves. nothing exciting happened with my day, except i drove up to the ford car factory up in broadmeadows...a place i haven't been...well ever. then it was off to northland to get my new pair of shoes and what happens when i get there? don't have my wallet with me. so all in all, had about half a day of driving and nothing to show for it. quite sad really. and jeannie thinks my pedal pusher and pointy shoe look is very asian. i have a sneaking feeling that i am pushing the border of "acceptable" fashion and downright fob fashion. we'll wait and see eh? at least i can use the excuse that it's for work.
so i'm off to attempt to do some work. emphasis on attempt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home