Saturday, September 18, 2004

Olga being in denial about her *size*

Tonight was sincerley one for the sore eyes....Anne is over at my house currently and is going through my wardrobe...why?? cos she's in denial about how big she really is!! nah she's gonna kill me but hey if i'm going i might as well leave a lasting reminder behind...all be it about Anne..so back to the sore eyes commotion...here's the jist of it...

My parents have left me the house cos they're overseas at the moment and me being the darlin baby of the family is being constantly worried about even from like 7346km away...so to put to rest their fears that their darlin baby is still alive and the house is not burning down i've invited friends over as witnesses that i am actually capable of looking after myself..so that explains why Anne's actually over..now to the trying on clothes part...actually i don't really know..that's something Anne has to explain herself. But anyhoo....so Anne finds my 2003 IS ball dress and she tries it on...and well we all know what Anne's best assests are and the dress is a rather low-cut-cleavage-revealing dress and so i'm all sure you can picture what happened next...funny stuff i tell ya..funny stuff.

What else happened today?? Nothing much except that i was slightly too lazy and ahum *sick* to go into uni so my holidays actually started early...and hey my house is clean..CLEAN I TELL YOU!!! You have no idea how amazing that fact actually is....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home