Sunday, May 28, 2006

ANOTHER THOUGHT

i was having a conversation with my dear friend helga the other night about this blog. yes, indeed a funny topic to post about. but important nonetheless. it's amazing that we can post about absolutely anything and it just takes one person to think that the post is about THEM. ALL ABOUT THEM. stop being so goddamn self absorbed. let me provide an example.

[QUOTE] LORETTA SAID: Really "Olga" because you had me fooled properly. In regards to that conversation we had, you chose to pretend to be someone you weren't, and to hold me responsible for any discomfort is unreasonable. I did not pressure or force you to do anything. At any stage, you could have said 'can we not talk about this?'Intead, you chose to act flippant and continued the conversation.For you to launch that attack on me the other night was unreasonable. Originally, I wanted to make peace, asking that we be civil. But I have always been civil to you, nothing less. Yes, we are very different people, but I have never been hostile nor unfriendly towards you. The same cannot be said about you. Please don't try and make me feel like I have wronged you, when it is you who have subjected me to years of your coldness. You know what I'm talking about.After all these years, I quit.I quit trying. Because at the end of everything, after all these talks we've had, it's back to square one. I'm not saying you're a bad person, and I can see you're good to your friends.I am writing this because your accusations towards me were unjustified. And I don't want to take it lying down anymore. [/UNQUOTE]

REALLY, we here at viking mistresses only fight back when provoked, ESPECIALLY when attacked on our beloved blog. so here are the topics for tonight. MISCONCEPTIONS. BEING WRONGED. AND IF I AM SO OFFENSIVE TO YOU, STOP READING THIS GODDAMN BLOG.

  • i was UNDER the MISCONCEPTION that things had been RESOLVED and a mutual parting of the ways had been agreed upon. obviously i was under the MISCONCEPTION that things had finished.
  • and the only thing i feel i have BEEN WRONGED about? being attacked on this blog. cos that's just not on. if you want to attack me, start your own blog and post your complaints up there.
  • our third and final topic? well that just speaks for itself.

last comments. i have realised that i am not a BAD PERSON. i am just a COLD, UNCIVIL and HOSTILE bitch. YEAH! THAT'S WHO I AM! oh well, at least i'm honest. i'll "quit trying" now, although to tell you the truth, i "quit trying" long before i started this post.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Not to divert from the topic of the conversation but I thought I was the cold, hostile bitch of the group! So unfair, to be usurped from the role like that. I mean, I have consistently been like that to at least every person in the group at least once. My role. Sorry Olga, but you can't take that from me. It's mine. I licked the role, it has my DNA, it's mine.

That's right. As for the other stuff, I just have to say this isn't the time nor the place. If you want to have it out, do it face to face. By doing it out of public sight will save your face. And if you want to start a fight over this with me, give me a buzz. I'll be up all night (if I can muster the motivation to start my assingments due tomoro).

Sun May 28, 11:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hear hear!

Sun May 28, 11:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think, your strong words "stop being so self-absorbed" should be directed elsewhere.
And here, you will feel like a bit of a fool because:
a)i make NO claim that you are referring to me in your blog. I was referring to your accusations that night.
b) i am simply commenting on your (misconceived) self-perception that you are a POOR LIAR. THAT is one of my points.

READ, before you start ranting.

As for the resolution of the matter, hear this. You had your word. You unfairly accused me, and attacked me that night, out of nowhere.

You had your word.
THIS is MINE.
I didn't get the chance to tell you that you're not the only one who has feelings.

Also, what on earth are you talking about you're going to stop trying? You never tried.
It was me trying to tiptoe around you all these years, trying so hard to maintain a level of civility.

I walked away from our conversation that night wanting to positively resolve things.

But guess what?

I couldn't.
Because, as i said, those accusations, your words, were all unjustified. Don't get me started on coldness. It's nothing new from you.

You owe ME an apology.
and THAT is why I wrote this, because, hey! I GET PISSED OFF TOO.

And now I still stay off your beloved blog because it looks like alterative views to your own are very unwelcome.

Mon May 29, 12:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and just to reinforce my point:
honest?

i don't think so.
honest people don't lie.

and when people lie, maybe they should take a bit of responsibility for their actions, instead of flying off the handle at someone else.

i don't know what part of you thinks it's ok to do that, but it's not.

Mon May 29, 12:53:00 AM  
Blogger jashman said...

oh my this is good blogging goodness.

Mon May 29, 08:42:00 AM  
Blogger hwangus said...

Someone got TOLD!!!

Mon May 29, 12:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home