Monday, March 13, 2006

working girl

and here i thought i'd put those crazy working days behind me. but no, i just have to KEEP ON punishing myself. this is the second time in two weeks i will have pulled six shifts in a row...at three different stores. in my defense, the money is damn good (public holiday today!). AND...AND i plan on travelling, which means everything that olga earns from now on gets put into the "europe fund". although occasionally money can be transferred into the "needing clothes fund" which could also be known as "needing clothes for europe fund".

who am i kidding. i like to shop. a lot.

ANYWAY i was catching up on daily blog reading and it occurred to me that i never got round to my post on ex's. so stay tuned next week for it. heh heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home