Thursday, February 17, 2005

i will survive..

if i knew anymore of the words i would actually sing them but i don't so you guys are lucky...
okay updates..

  • anne and i jumped....and we survived
  • i went down a river...and i survived
  • anne and i have sat in the same bus for the last 7 days....and we survived

annie if you ever read this blog, remind me to tell you the floozy story that has happened on this trip of anne and i's.

okay we have 4 more minutes remaining cos we're cheap so to sum it all up before a more detailed blog..

  • HAD A FANTASTIC TIME
  • LOVE (almost) EVERYONE I'VE MET ON TOUR
  • CONTIKI RULES
  • WENT AND SAW A GLACIER
  • I WENT DRINKING EVERYONE!!!
  • I LOVE SCREAMING ORGASMS (the drink ppl!!)

oh yeah baby...little old me who basically refuses to drink everytime we go out actually went drinkies on this trip!! i'm still not that big a drinker but hey

more later ppl!

Helga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home