Tuesday, January 04, 2005

hello sunshine

so ends a truly miserable day. not attributed to anything in particular...but i felt like absolute crap. may have been a combination of things...and possibly the severe lack of sleep. anyway, i will turn my frown upside down throughout the process of this blog. i was thinking (such a surprise i know) about what one does when they have the whole house to themselves for a night. my parents have gone on some overnight trip and have left the house in my capable hands. well hey, they DID leave me alone for 10 weeks! so i plan to spend some quality time with LOTR...THE EXTENDED EDiTiON!!!! now that will make me feel better. that and some yummy icecream. as yet i have not had dinner...and cannot be bothered. yes yes, i know...bad eating habits. oh well. actually i do feel better now. i thought about those quotes...and i had one sitting right in front of me. i also had this marvelous blog that i was in the middle of typing out last night when my dad accidently pulled the wrong plug and switched off the whole computer (yes, we really are an intelligent family).

quote of the day
  • jeannie: "you just like to string them along, then turn around and rip their hearts out!"

i would add some cleverly disguised malicious content but i can't be bothered. icecream is more important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home