Wednesday, December 29, 2004

tick...tick...tick

yet another day of hell complete. everyone at work is walking around like zombies. i guess that's what you get for being obsessed with work and money. ah well...such is life. i haven't really though about many more moments...i think my brain has zonked out from being in the one place for too long. but here's my best shot!

  • catchphrase of the year: "get that thing away from me!!!!!"
  • discovering that we really take a long time in the bathroom to get ready for a ball
  • dining at the "cool" (scoffs) places in glen waverley
  • i think this was a 2003 moment...but anyway. attempting to cut my own fringe...then racing off to the hairdresser to get it fixed up. his exact words were "don't ever try that again"
  • having numerous conversations in VERY public areas about...ahem...taboo topics...in rather loud voices
  • getting my bag stolen at the freaking uni library...having it returned complete with my CD COLLECTION!!!! and minus dodgy overseas phone
  • living without said phone for 2 weeks and managing to piss off many people because they couldn't contact me
  • accidently slamming my thumb into car door and having this hideous internal bleeding...which was useful in horrifying many people. never fear it has finally grown out and thumb is back to normal

some other viking mistress hurry up and add to this. i'm drowning because i can't think of anything!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home