Thursday, October 20, 2005

your number 1!!!!!!!!!!!!

we're young, we're hot
we're everything team clinton's not
vote for us
and we'll go get a bus!

goooooooooo team lemons! (not team melons. and definately not team HUGE melons)

p.s mr anonymous, i am glad that you are not a random internet person, but may i have a clue as to your identity? call it my abundace of cynicism but without some idea of who you are, it just makes me think that it is indeed olga playing some kinda joke. a first name perhaps? have we actually met before? spoken? some form of comMunication??? [HELGA]

4 Comments:

Blogger jashman said...

i wonder if including melons in your posts, combined with hotbabes would increase the hits to this blog.

Thu Oct 20, 09:00:00 PM  
Blogger Ez said...

I'm not sure I want to be connected with this blog anymore.lol

Fri Oct 21, 01:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Helga, but I can no longer live this world without you. If I cannot be with you, I believe I shall have to end my stay in this place.

Fri Oct 21, 08:40:00 PM  
Blogger viking_mistresses said...

i think mr anonymous has a crush on u! oh la la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-zelda

Sun Oct 23, 01:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home